01) Investigative reporters Global network
02) World directory of investigative reporters
03) National Organisations of investigative reporters
04) Investigative reporting Global Conferences
05) Investigative reporting Centers and projects
06) Organisation of sport investigative reporters
07) Investigative journalism and organised crime
A New York law firm and an american NGO devoted to the protection of whistleblowers
09) Presentations online
10) The Toronto Conference online
11) Dig into secret american archives
12) GIJC 2011 in Kyviv
A new global website for investigative reporters
The Global investigative network has set up a new structure and a permanent Secretariat, based in Washington. It's role is to assist Conference organisers and provide ressources to colleagues around the world. David Kaplan and his team have done a tremendous work! Have a look.
Get all streamings, videos, abstracts, speakers and the program of the 6th Global investigative Conference in Geneva, 22-25 april 2010.
Get a grant! Dealine on the 23 March 2009
The Lillehammer conference on TV
The new transparency law
THE reference web site in French and in German
By joining our Swiss network, you allow members of the international network to know your competences and your work. You just have to hold a professional card - preferably Swiss - and to have dealt with any topic in your media, on which you think you have a useful competence.
Registration is free.